X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LuvLatins
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

New News Feed Option Activated

I am happy to announce that I have turned on News Feeds which are being provided to us from rhythmism at http://www.rhythmism.com/

Barry had emailed me a link to one of their news letters recently and I found it so full of information about the Music Scene that I have added it to The Music Lives On. One nice thing about this direct feed is that now members can use the search feature to see what is going on around town.

Don't know if if covers more than the New York City area but its a great new feature. Let me know what you think.

Thanks Barry !
  • LuvLatins
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

Even if you are not a member of this site yet, or you are not logged in, you will still be able to search the RSS News feeds on this site. To prevent abuse howerver if you do a search, you will receive an error that reads

1. The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.
    Simply enter the characters presented in the graphics box to the right and your search will proceed. This option is obviosly implemented to prevent abuse by automated systems.

Site Administrator :xcute:

Comment

Working...