X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dino59
    Member of The Music Lives On
    • Mar 2006

Eldorado bumper cars

sad news i know James knew him but for those that didn't here is a link to a article for you to read .He was a good friend and will be missed .God bless you and your family Scott Fittlin http://amusingthezillion.com/2010/10...-eldorado-man/
  • LuvLatins
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

Re: Eldorado bumper cars

Oh my God, how tragic. I was just speaking with him this summer about coming to finally see his new sound system. He was saying how proud he was about the upgrade, I really was looking forward to hearing it. How did he die ?

My heart is heavy and we have lost another great one !

Comment

• dino59
      • Mar 2006

he bled out from his liver over night and passed away ,not sure if he drank or not but he smoked a lot .

Comment

• LuvLatins
        Site Administrator
        • Mar 2006

How awful, he was such a nice guy. We spoke this summer on the phone. He knew I loved the old blue metered Mcintosh series power amp and offered me one for FREE. He was a very generous and wonderful guy. He was about our age and he sure did love the Analog sound systems. What did that system sound like in Corney Island ? I heard he let you mix on it and it sounded AMAZING ! My heart is heavy, its so hard as we get older to hear news like this !

Comment

• dino59
          • Mar 2006

yes i did and it was amazing but the place shook so much ,it was almost a waste on a space like that .And yes as we get older we will be hearing more and more stories like this .

Comment

Working...