• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FanDancer
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

America's Got Talent (SERIOUSLY???)

How about "Americas Got No Taste"...

Did anyone see this fiasco last night? OMG!

Mere months after the Susan Boyle debacle, and the voting public went and did it again!!

The true highlight of the whole evening was seeing our diva, Ms. Thelma Houston sing "Don't Leave Me This Way" and Susan Boyle's GORGEOUS rendition of "Wild Horses".

Both performances brought tears to my eyes!

Kevin Skinner....please go back to catching chickens in Kentucky. Apparently the same DING-DONGS who thought it would be a great idea to keep George Bush in office for the past 8 years were the same ones who thought YOU were more talented than Barbara Padilla!

I'd pay good money to see Barbara Padilla, Lawrence Beeman or Voices of Glory perform over you any day!

What a total disaster America is when it comes to matters of good taste!
    Last edited by FanDancer; September 17, 2009, 01:23 PM.
    "To live it again is past all endeavor, except when the tune clutches my heart..."
  • Yetta
    • Dec 2006

Re: America's Got Talent (SERIOUSLY???)

I agree wholeheartly, I think the only reason Kevin Skinner won was because the whole state of Kentunky probally voted for him and they're all his first cousins (lol). Can anyone remember the movie Deliverence. "Ya sure got a preety mouth boy. After last night's results someone should take America by the ear and say squeal like a pig boy!!!!

Originally posted by FanDancer
    How about "Americas Got No Taste"...

Did anyone see this fiasco last night? OMG!

Mere months after the Susan Boyle debacle, and the voting public went and did it again!!

The true highlight of the whole evening was seeing our diva, Ms. Thelma Houston sing "Don't Leave Me This Way" and Susan Boyle's GORGEOUS rendition of "Wild Horses".

Both performances brought tears to my eyes!

Kevin Skinner....please go back to catching chickens in Kentucky. Apparently the same DING-DONGS who thought it would be a great idea to keep George Bush in office for the past 8 years were the same ones who thought YOU were more talented than Barbara Padilla!

I'd pay good money to see Barbara Padilla, Lawrence Beeman or Voices of Glory perform over you any day!

What a total disaster America is when it comes to matters of good taste!
    You got to bone it like you own it

Comment

• FanDancer
      Site Administrator
      • Mar 2006

Well, judging by EVERYTHING I've read on the internet so far today, that contest almost HAD to be fixed.

Where the hell are all of the people who supposedly voted for this yahoo, and why are they not posting online???

I swear that like 99% of what I am reading so far all says pretty much the same thing.....Barbara Padilla was robbed!
      "To live it again is past all endeavor, except when the tune clutches my heart..."

Comment

• FanDancer
        Site Administrator
        • Mar 2006

Check it out for yourselves...

Originally posted by FanDancer
        Well, judging by EVERYTHING I've read on the internet so far today, that contest almost HAD to be fixed.

Where the hell are all of the people who supposedly voted for this yahoo, and why are they not posting online???

I swear that like 99% of what I am reading so far all says pretty much the same thing.....Barbara Padilla was robbed!

Comment

Working...