X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FanDancer
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

Michael Fesco's Sea Tea

Jan, Grier and I are going on the Sea Tea this coming Sunday. Anybody in NY join us on the boat at 6pm! (Bring your life preserver....that old boat could sink any day! LOL!)

According to the schedule posted on the internet, Robbie is doing the cruise on Gay Pride weekend...which could be fun!)

Keep it in mind.

LuvLatins...dont even suggest that you might come, because I got your number Mary, and I already know that you won't show up...

:mad:

(Private Joke between LL and FD)
    Last edited by FanDancer; June 13, 2007, 05:31 PM.
    "To live it again is past all endeavor, except when the tune clutches my heart..."
  • LuvLatins
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

Re: Michael Fesco's Sea Tea

Hehehe, with my luck the boat would sink anyway. :cool:

Comment

• hobes
      Member of The Music Lives On
      • Jul 2006

I'd love to come - Jim...is Grier Male or Female?

Comment

• FanDancer
        Site Administrator
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by hobes
        I'd love to come - Jim...is Grier Male or Female?
        We'd love to see you there, John. You planning on being in NYC this weekend, by chance?

'Grier' is Jeannie Grier, aka 'NewYorkCityGirl' - first female member of the private group and an old friend of mine who was also one of the very few female members of The Saint.
        "To live it again is past all endeavor, except when the tune clutches my heart..."

Comment

• hobes
          • Jul 2006

Sadly not - would so love to visit the USA again, it's been a whole 10 years since I graduated and have not been back - shame on me - however in the last 5 or 6 years I developed a panic condition and sadly flying is out of the question for me. Which I hate...but I'm working on it.

Yes I do remember NewYorkCityGirl now - silly me...does the boat leave the dock and do a trip around the island? Sounds great fun - especially after a number of cosmopolitans

Comment

• FanDancer
            Site Administrator
            • Mar 2006

It's been awhile since I have done one of these Sea Tea's, but yes, I believe the boat trip is around Manhattan. The views are great!

Comment

• dsa.audio
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by hobes
              I developed a panic condition and sadly flying is out of the question for me. Which I hate...but I'm working on it.
              FWIW....
              I had some "anxiety" issues with respect to flying for awhile, my doc prescribed some sedatives for in flight use...

pretty amazing what the doctors will give you when you get just a little bit older, and don't seem to be "abusing"
              David

saying hello from
              colorful colorado

Comment

• LuvLatins
                Site Administrator
                • Mar 2006

Ill be good, I promise, or as oliver twist "Excuse me sir, may I have another" <grin>

Comment

• FanDancer
                  Site Administrator
                  • Mar 2006

Well, we pulled into the parking lot just as the boat was pulling out into the Hudson River.

Did anyone else go?

Comment

Working...