X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FanDancer
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

Party at Element (NYC)

Jan and I got our tickets for this Sunday 6pm. Anybody else planning on going? I have the ticket information if anyone needs it.
    "To live it again is past all endeavor, except when the tune clutches my heart..."
  • FanDancer
    Site Administrator
    • Mar 2006

Re: Party at Element (NYC)

Maritza,

Will I see you at Element this weekend or not?

Talk to me!!!

J.
    "To live it again is past all endeavor, except when the tune clutches my heart..."

Comment

• LuvLatins
      Site Administrator
      • Mar 2006

God I wanted to go out this weekend. Robbie was doing a Tea Party at Splash and Shorty from SBS invited me also, but my better half had to work both Friday and Saturday nights so bet I missed a hell of a good time. Black party, Splash, Element etc.

Damn, that really sucks. Cant wait to hear from everyone that did go how good it was, espeiclally Element.

:(

Comment

• New York City Girl
        Member of The Music Lives On
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LuvLatins
        God I wanted to go out this weekend. Robbie was doing a Tea Party at Splash and Shorty from SBS invited me also, but my better half had to work both Friday and Saturday nights so bet I missed a hell of a good time. Black party, Splash, Element etc.

Damn, that really sucks. Cant wait to hear from everyone that did go how good it was, espeiclally Element.

:(
        This is Fan Dancer writing from NYC Girl's computer. Jan and I, Grier and Mark Thomas have all been partying here all morning and having a really GREAT time!

LuvLatins - I am SO SORRY that you and Boris didn't make it to Element last night...the Party was FU**ING FANTASTIC! The crowd was perfect as was Susan's music. She played alot of classics which led to the feeling of actually being back at The Saint! WE DANCED AND DANCED ALL NIGHT LONG WITH Marsha Stern and Roller-rina (Some of you old timers might know who this fabulous piece of gay history is...)

We all left the party at about 4am and cabbed back up the the Upper East Side to Griers apartment, and the party has been goin on ever since!

For those of you who didn't make it...you missed a really great one.

James, Grier wants us to come up one day after work this week to tweak her computer, so mark it in your calendar!

Jim
        Last edited by New York City Girl; March 26, 2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• LuvLatins
          Site Administrator
          • Mar 2006

Damn, I knew it was going to be amazing. And Marsha Stern was there too ? Our Marsha Stern ?

Damn it, I always miss the awsome ones. Wish it was not a new job I would have taken off on Monday.

:frown:

Comment

• Barry
            • Oct 2006

Totally agree on this one.
            I had some friends from out of town and brought them there.
            We all had a ball.
            Barry

Comment

Working...